Aktualisiert: 27. Feb 2020
this is how you should deliver your mix-file to our mastering studio:
- mix bounced at 44.1 khz, 16 or 24 bits, wav, aif, sd. (no mp3, no aac = no data compression)
- reasonable headroom, around -6 db (full scale), your master fader sits at 0 db during bounce (= unity gain). NO CLIPPING ALLOWED!
- mix-bus must be uncompressed, unlimited, no eq, no stereo enhancements, no exciters etc.. means you should not use any plugins in in your master channel at all.
- no sub-low cuts on master channel (no "list minute" low-cuts before you bounce on your mix-channels either)
-- be sure to turn off "normalizing" when you bounce the sub-groups
-- always include your stereo-mix with the stems
-- please check before you send us the stems: put all stems on channels and bring all faders to 0 dBFS. now you should have your stereo mix. you can make sure by adding your stereo-mix-file and flip it 180° out of faze, they should completely cancel each other out (=silence). if that is not the case there might be a problem.
- file delivery only through shared folder on dropbox.com (please send your email address, shared-folder-request will be sent).
- more information on mastering: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastering_(Audio)
let us know if you have any questions.
thank you! 🙏 😃